Thursday, November 15, 2012

28 day Mascara

I was able to try and review 28 day Mascara. 28 day mascara is a permanent eyelasy and eyebrow tint kit. This kit contains 1 5ml gel activator, 1 5ml cream colorant, 50 cotton shields, 1 reusable applicator stick and 1 reusable lash and brow comb. I wanted to find an alternative instead of putting mascara on all the time. Mascara 28 is a great alternative use and tinting your eyelash's will last longer. The one question that I had before I tried this product is how long will it last. That was my question I really wanted to know. If you apply and follow the directions of this kit it should last up to 4 weeks. This is also waterproof which is amazing and it also is non fading. Great product and worth using. This product is safe if you where having concerns about how safe it is. This product contains no hydrogen peroxide or synthetic dyes. This formula will not damage your eyelashes. I have applied this product and I am starting to notice the difference and it is very easy to use. It is not that complicated but make sure you follow the directions. This is a great product time for the holidays. You can have beautiful tinted eyelashes just in time for your holiday parties and get together. What are you waiting for go check out this product before it is to late. 

make sure you check this out here http://www.godefroybeauty.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...