Monday, November 19, 2012

Acure Organics

I was lucky that I got to review the product Acure. Acure is a family owed and family operated company. Their products are natural and certified organic personal care products. Acure products are free from animal testing, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, harmful preservatives and artificial colors. What I like is that they travel the globe to find the best ingredients for their products. They also wanted to help raise money for breast cancer awareness and research while providing healthy products. Acure also donates to Bright Pink and also help provide free mammograms to at risk women.

Acure has a great variety of products from lotions, lips balm, shampoo and conditioner. I was lucky to be able to review one of their body lotions. The scent that I chose was mandarin orange. This cream is a Moroccan Argan stem cell advanced triple moisture system. This lotion contains specialized plant stem cells, probiotics, organic argan oil, olive leaf, and CoQ10. I would recommend this product for the holidays. This lotion smells very good and I find my self keep sniffing the lotion. I put a pea sized amount in my hand and rubbed it on my arm and it rubbed in pretty good. It left a great smelling aroma after rubbing it in. It last for quite a while and I absolutely love it. This would be a great stocking stuffer. Very reasonable price also.

You can find these products at
 http://www.acureorganics.com/Acure-Organics-Normal-to-Oily-Skin-Products-s/112.htm

or facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Acure-Organics/125985280751999?ref=ts&fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...