Monday, November 26, 2012

Ashers Chocolate

This year I have been looking for the perfect holiday gift for my mom. My mother loves chocolate so I have been looking for company's that sell chocolate. This is when I came across Asher's Chocolate. I am very lucky that I have gotten the opportunity to try a box of their chocolates. I got to try their Milk and Dark chocolate box assortment. I also got a surprise and received a Milk Chocolate Chips. When I first received the Milk and Dark Chocolate Box I will say it was packaged very well. I noticed that it was a little warmer this week and they packaged the chocolates in a Styrofoam cooler with a ice pack to keep them from melting. When my children saw the box they where super excited and kept asking me to try them. I told them to wait for just a minute because I had to get the camera and take a picture. When I came back I found two pieces missing from the box. Lets say I now have to hide the box or they will be gone. When I sampled the chocolates my first one was milk chocolate and raspberry that was my favorite one. They are all really good and to die for. I love chocolate and I would absolutely rate this company customer service and chocolate top notch and my favorite. I also was lucky to try the Milk Chocolate Chips. When I first saw these I was not sure by them. When I first tasted them they where very delicious. I have now found my son and daughters favorite treat of all time. If you want to try something new and find a great Christmas present visit Asher's Chocolates. Also did I leave something out. There is something in this for you!! They agreed to let one lucky reader to sample a box of the Milk and Dark Chocolate Box. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ashers-Chocolates/127392147298891?ref=ts&fref=ts

8 comments:

  1. Wow, What an Excellent post. I really found this to be very informative. I would like to suggest that you keep sharing this type of info. Chocolates to Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this article. I was searching on the search engine and found your blog. I get more knowledge and I read a lot of interesting content here. keep doing it. online chocolate delivery Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice info, This information will always help everyone for gaining knowledge. So please always share your valuable information. I am very thankful to you for providing good information. luxury chocolate dates

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very thankful to you that you have shared this information with us. I got some different kind of knowledge from your web page, and it is really helpful for everyone. Thanks for share it. Read more info about Same Day Delivery Hampers in Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice knowledge, the information which you have provided is very good and necessary for everyone. Always keep sharing this kind of information. Thank you once again for sharing it. Original Baklava Sweets

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just need to say this is a well-informed article which you have shared here about hoodies. It is an engaging and gainful article for us. first birthday return gifts Continue imparting this sort of info, Thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have worked nicely with your insights that makes our work easy. The information you have provided is really factual and significant for us. thanks for sharing your experience on Glasgow Cake Shop . Keep sharing these types of article, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read this article, it is really informative one. Your way of writing and making things clear is very impressive. Thanking you for such an informative article.chocolate covered dates uk

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...