Friday, November 9, 2012

Campus Book Rentals

Hello fellow bloggers-
 
I am currently a college student and I am always looking for oppurtunities to save on
college textbooks. That is one of my main expensive s and be very costly. I am a 
single mother of two children and trying to get through college so I am very interested
on saving some money on books.

I found a great site where you can rent Campus Book's and let me tell you. You can save
a lot of money by renting college books here are some perks that Campus Book Rentals
offer.

* You save 40-90 percent off of bookstore prices

*Free Shipping both ways

* Can Highlight in the Textbooks

*Flexible renting periods

*They donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented

You can also find more perks on their website make sure you go and check their site out

Please visit this site at

http://www.campusbookrentals.com/textbook/Operations-Management/Stevenson-William-J/McGraw-Hill-Higher-Education/9780073525259
 
 
Here is a example that you can check out about how to rent a book. I found this book 
be interesting book Math for Dummies. It shows how much you can rent it for and how 
long you have it for.
 
Here is also a few videos that I wanted to share with you also.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...