Thursday, November 29, 2012

Football Grill Topper Review


 I do not know about your family but we have some family members that are huge college sport fans. I know some even tailgate. I have a great holiday present for those family members who love sports. They are Football Grill Toppers and this would be great if you are having friends over to watch any kind of sport game. 

I love to watch Michigan State football they are my favorite team and I do tend to have parties and like to share my spirit of Michigan State. Usually we snack during the came and we cook out hamburgers and hotdogs at our parties. I was sent a two grill toppers with the logo of Michigan State on it. This will go great with the parties that we have during the season. 

I was sent one hotdog topper and hamburger or other meat topper and these are very easy to use. What you do is put these grill toppers on your grill and then preheat the grill to the highest setting. After preheating the grill place on the meat on the image logo for about 90-120 seconds. This is putting the image on your meat for the logo. After doing that you continue cooking your meat to your perfection.

The grill toppers will make a great gift for the holidays turning your meats into great works of art. This is fun and a great idea for parties to make them so much more fun. You can use Chicken, Pork, Beef, hot dog what ever you would like. Great for barbecues for sport fans. If you are having a hard time trying to find that special gift a uncle, cousin, dad, grandpa this would make a creative fun gift for them. All you need to do is visit their site and pick out there favorite team and purchase before Christmas simple as that. 



Visit the Grill Topper website, Like them on Facebook, Pintrest and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...