Tuesday, November 13, 2012

GIANT Microbes

When I came across Giant Microbes I thought this was a very interesting site and I wished we had these in our high school when we learned about the different microbes. This is a great education toy for children also. My children absosuletly loved sneezes that is from the cold. I tried to explain what it was to them but they just got a kick out of the cute little microbe sneezes. 

GIANT Microbes made a great products for educate children why it is important to wash hands, cover mouth while coughing and sneezing to prevent the spread of germs.  GIANT Microbes came up with a great cute fun way to help children the importance of different microbes and how they can hurt and effect you.

I got to review the microbe the common cold Rhinovirus.  He is a very cute blue stuff animal in the picture. Today my children and I learned the Rhinovirus is one of the viruses that cause the common cold. With a common symptoms that are associated with the infection are coughing, fever, sore throat and runny nose. Which we all have suffered throughout the years. We all know there are no treatments it will just run it coarse. My children loved this little guy and liked how he kept sneezing. They did not understand the whole meaning of it but i told them this is what happens when you get sick. They kept asking me why. We are going through the why stage right now. But this would be a great gift for you little one and I know they will be fascinated by it. They have many different GIANT microbe available for purchase. 




You can find GIANT microbes at there website GIANT Microbes

or their facebook


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Giant-Microbes/11760576212?ref=ts&fref=ts



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...