Thursday, November 29, 2012

Lex Cosmetics




I was very lucky to able to review a nail polish from LEX cosmetics. I chose to review Tuilleries which is a light pink color with sliver and red glass fleck  glitter and their is orange, silver and purple medium sized metallic hex glitter. I really like that and unique to have in your nail polish. It gives it a little extra. What I want to share with you about this company is that LEX cosmetics make products that the customers are interested in which is great. I like when companies try to provide us with product that we want and are interested in. What was really different about this site is that you can send a picture of inspiration and description or story. Than you can vote on which nail polish you would like them to carry. I like how they involve the customers that is always nice. Another great fact about this site is that every nail polish that is sold a portion of that sale goes to a charity. Each nail polish goes to different charities. I really admire their company for that.
 
I chose the color Tuileries. I got this from their site to share with you the background on the color I chose. First, tulips are one of the first signs that spring is really, truly, finally here! Second, they always remind me of my mother. I would love to have a color that can represent her in every way: in beauty, in color, in her favorite things, and in her uniqueness. My color would be light pinkish-red with glass-like flecks of silver, red, pink, and orange within it to showcase the depth of both tulips and my mother. 10% will be donated to lung cancer research.
 
I think that was very touching and I feel in love with this site not only for the nail polish but for what the site stands for. You really do not find a site like this now a days. When I tried Tuilleries it was very easy to apply and did not smudge easy or not runny. It set up pretty quickly which is nice. If you want a light kind of clear color with sparkle I would recommend just one coat. If you are looking for a darker pink color I would recommend two coats of this color. It sets up really quick and does not chip or smudge at all. I really love this color and the nail polish.
 
I would recommend this for the holidays and I would recommend you putting these in stockings this year. Great gift and they are very reasonable price. Plush ten percent goes to a charity. How can you go wrong.
 
To find their great product check out Lex Cosmetics at  
  http://www.lexcosmetics.com/stories.php#tuileries
 
 


 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...