Thursday, November 29, 2012

Mailpix

When you thinking about the perfect holiday gift you think photo gifts. I usually always give my parents photo gifts of the kids and how can you go wrong? This would be great gifts for parents, grandparents, husband, wife, sometimes even your children. This is a great gift and it comes from the heart. 

Free Picture KeeperThis year I tried Mailpix.com for my photo needs this year. They have some unique gifts that i have not seen offered on other sites. Items that Mailpix offer a variety of different gifts such as cards, picture prints, photo books, brag books, aprons, ornaments, cutting boards, coffee mugs, and so much more. What I like about the mailpix that it has a feature where you can connect our facebook and load your pictures straight from your facebook. Great feature. 

I got to review several product from mailpix. I really enjoyed their snowflake ornaments they where very nice. I ordered four of them. I have two kids so I order a set for me and a set for their grandparents. I also really liked the cutting board that I ordered. It is a standered cutting board and very nice and great quality. I was to afraid to use it but I did and no chips and great quality. I also received and apron and that was great and held up nice. Their was one product I was kind of disappointed with was the fleece they where ok for children. But I wish they where a little thicker. I would recommend this site for some of their amazing products.


You can find their site at  http://www.mailpix.com/
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...