Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mally's Beauty


I got to try a wonderful company's products and that is called Mally's Beauty. They have a variety of different items on their website. The first product that I got to review is the Evercolor Poreless Face Defender. This is a great product that is the finishing touch for your makeup. When I put this amazing product it felt very weightless and felt like I did not have makeup on. A lot of these products feel like you have layers and layers on not this product. This product helped my pores and helped cover some of my lines. I really liked this product and it help keep my makeup to last. It felt like my face was silky and smooth which it a major plus. I have dry skin so it felt amazing. I also loved how this product came with a sponge to help blend it in. This was a great blender an absolutely loved it!! This was a great product. This is a must have for your make up drawer.




The second product that I go to try was the City Chick Smokey Eye kit. If you like the smokey eye look this is a great product for you. Sometimes I have a hard time working with these kinds of kits due to not getting what look I want. These colors looked really good and great for going to work. They are not bold at all and look really good. They blend very well and really love these colors. This is one of my favorite smokey eye kits I have yet. Plus I love the eye pencil and it goes on very smooth and nice. I would recommend this product to you ladies. They also have several other smokey eye kits available in different colors.
Ladies I would defiantly recommend this for Christmas present for your selves for Christmas. Or get these great products for your holiday parties that are coming up. I highly recommend this product nice and great quality.

 If you want to find these amazing products you can find them at their website

or their facebook page at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...