Friday, November 16, 2012

Maty's Shop

VaporRubThumbnailBabyChestRubThumbnailWe all know winter is coming and that means cold season is here. I always tend to get a lot of colds and I know my children get a lot of colds also. I am always one of those moms who always have the cold medicines and vapors on hand just in case someone gets sick in our household. I found a great site that has your all your need if someone in your house hold get sick. i came across this wonderful site Maty's Shop. Some of the products that are avaiable are All Natural Baby Chest Rub, All Natural Kids Cough Syrup, All Natural Cough Syrup, All Natural Vapor rub and Breathe Better Nasal Ointment. 

 J3ES-JFZ4KT-CKUT

I was able to get the chance to review to products from Marty's Shop. The first product I got to review was the All Natural Baby Chest Rub. This product is natural and petroleum free and menthol free. Which is great for kids who get colds are get congestive. Which my kids had a huge problem with that last year. This has a soothing comfort and had Eucalyptus, lavender and chamomile in it. This product should be used on baby's that are 3 months and older. Which I am glad that I found a product that I can use on my 2 and 4 year old. Here is a unique Maty's Mom's Tip is that for a unique and effective method of application rub on bottom of feet. I really like the smell to this it is just right for kids. My children like the smell but it will be handy when they get sick. Which now I am at ease because I have a safe product in my home and ready for when they get a cold.

The second product I got to try was the All Natural Vapor Rub. This one is for 2 year olds and up. I always need a vapor rub on hand. When I get sick these vapor rubs are usually what I need. I have not found a product that beat VICs until now. Martys Shop beats VICS any day. I am actually catching a little cold and I tried this today and it help clear me up and be able to breath. It was amazing and I love this product and I had to only use a little bit. This has a soothing relief and it contains eucalyptus, wintergreen, and peppermint. I really enjoyed this product I always put it on my chest area and it helps me clear up and be able to breath. This product has worked the best so far.

Well it is getting into the holiday season and we know this is the best time to pass colds around. Have you got your vapor rubs yet? You better get prepared. If you want to look for these product you can fine them at your local Meijers store.  

You also can find these great products at http://www.matyshp.com/products/

Or you can find some great information on their blog http://www.matyshp.com/blog/
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...