Tuesday, November 13, 2012

MAVEA

My whole household is big water drinkers. It keeps you hydrated and help keep you healthy. Water around hear is suppose to be decent to drink but sometimes I worry. I know that we had a old landfill near us and I hear stories sometimes. I know on an average day a person is suppose to contain 8 full glasses of water daily. I also get worried that something in the water could make my daughter sick. We have to make extra sure she does not get sick due to her illness. So I was looking for a product that could help us with making sure our water is pure.

I came a cross a great company that is called MAVEA. I looked more into this site and found that they had amazing water pitcher that helped purify the water. MAVEA Sent me their Elemaris Pitcher to review. When I took the pitcher out of the package I was a little confused on how it worked. I washed all the pitcher and part and got them all ready to use. The directions were very easy to follow and it was already to go.

When I put the water to try our new pitcher out it filtered pretty quickly and I was very impressed. It did not take hours and hours to filter. I liked how on the top there is a percentage that tells me when the filter needs to be replaced. I really like that featured. I let it sit there for awhile and got cold and then for dinner everyone drank the water and everyone was impressed who great it tasted. We could actually tell the difference and we enjoy it. I love how easy it is to fill and it does not take a lot of time I am super excited over that.

When you think about how much you spend for the bottled water that can get very expensive after awhile. You can replace your bottle water with MAVEA. It will be cheaper in the long run you have to change the filter once in awhile and I gurantee that the filter is cheaper then the cases of water you purchase. This would be a great gift for the holiday season and great item at your holiday parties. I know this is going to be a great item to have at our thanksgiving dinner.


You can buy MAVEA pitchers and cartridges at Bed Bath & Beyond, Macy's, Sears, Williams Sonoma, and other retailers in the US and Canada.


You can visit their website at http://www.mavea.com/mavea/pitchers.html?&L=0


or their facebook at



http://www.facebook.com/maveawater

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...