Friday, November 23, 2012

Petit Smoked Ham

Shoppers have trusted Petit Jean Meats for over 80 years. Petit Jean Meats provide a high quality product for their customers. Every Christmas and New Year we have a tradition and we usually eat Ham. This year we are lucky that we got to try Petit Jean Meats this year. I was lucky that this year Petit Jean Meats sent me their wonderful Smoked Ham to review with my family this year. 

I would say that the service was just wonder with Petit Jean Meats. I am always afraid when you receive frozen or even things that need to be frozen or refrigerated they will not arrive they way that they should. I was very impressed on how it arrived and how quickly it arrived to my home. The package was well packed in a well packaged in a styrofoam cooler. We could not wait and we had to try the ham. We let the ham thaw in the refrigerator until it was thawed and able to use. While we were cooking the ham it smelt so good and made all of us hungry. We did have some left over and enjoying them for sandwiches and late snacks. The hams would be great anytime dinners. I would highly recommend these hams for the holidays. If your having a Christmas dinner this would be a great meal, New Years dinner, Easter dinner would make great meals. 

I also wanted to share this with out. Every Ozark Hickory Smoked Ham is individually hand trimmed and seasoned with a blend of cloves, cinnamon and other special ingredients before going on into their old fashioned smokehouse. They smoke the hams for at least 16 hours to give that great tasting flavor. What I love about that is our family loved smoked hams but usually when we buy them they are not the real smoked ham deal. This is fantastic and amazing on how much prep and time they put into their hams. Let me tell you if you try one you will be able to taste it also. So what are you waiting for and why are you not buying your ham today. Do not wait until the last minute or you will be disappointed.

Go over and order on their site here 
http://www.petitjeanmeats.com/Spiral-Sliced-Smoked-Ham-1-pc-7-9-lbs/productinfo/700/

you can visit their facebook here

  http://www.facebook.com/petitjeanmeats?ref=ts&fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...