Monday, November 5, 2012

Rockin Green

Rockin Green is a eco friendly laundry detergent. When I came across Rockin Green site I knew that I had to try this. With Emily breaking out with a lot of other detergents I wanted to try something different. Rockin Green has three different formulas and they are Classic Rock, Hard rock,Soft Rock and Funk Rock. I received three sample packs of Rockin Green Hard rock. The different scents are Mostly Clean, Lavender Mint Revival and Smashing Watermelons. They all smell similar to their descriptions. Where I am not very good on describing smells. I really enjoyed them. I would say that my favorite one was Smashing Watermelon. I really liked this detergent it seems better than the other detergents that i have been using. It seemed to mix well in the water and dissolve. I know that sounds odd but one time I had detergent that was not liquid and it did not dissolve right. When i took my clothes out they smelled very nice leaving a pleasant smell and put them in the dryer. I like how they did not have a soapy feeling after taking them out and I only had to use the rinse cycle once sometimes i have to do it twice with certain detergents. When my daughter put her clothes on she did not itch nor break out to Rockin Green and I was very impressed. I would recommend this if you can not find a laundry detergent that is right for your skin. I have saved the rest and using it particular for her due to her breaking out. If you want to find Rockin Green you can find them on their website http://rockingreensoap.com/ or facebook http://www.facebook.com/rockingreensoap?ref=ts&fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...