Thursday, November 15, 2012

SnotARator

 


Ok Moms out there I got a chance to be able to review the SnotARator. I know I have two young children and we all know sometimes it is hard to get them to blow their noises. Well my four year old is out of that stage now. Which I am glad. Although my two year old is a nightmare and she gets clogged up really easy and it is difficult for me. The SnotaRator is designed to help remove the mucus from the child's nose cavity. By doing this it helps the child breath better. If you where wondering how the SnotARator works is you put the nozzle onto the silcone tube and then you attach the bell shaped end to the hose of your vaccum which I thought was interesting. Although you have to make sure you put this on low to suck it out. I have mixed feelings about this product. I personally love it because this is something my child needs and I know how to do it. It prevents me going to the hospital and having them do it. Plus I have worked in the healthcare field. I would recommend this product to responsible parents that are going to follow the directions on how to use this. I tried it on my daughter and it was quick and easy and it got all the snot out of her nose and saved us a trip to the hospital. I would recommend this but to family's but read all directions and use it they way it should be used and if your child wants to do it please supervise and make sure it being done right.

You can find the SnotARator  http://www.snotarator.com/index.cfm/sp/the-snotarator/ 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...