Thursday, November 22, 2012

Tummy Calm

Mothers out there are you looking for a natural product to help your baby/child to relieve gas, bloating, upset stomach, hiccups and teething. I found a great natural product called Tummy Calm pure and natural gas relief. This product is a natural alternative to simethicone for the treatment of gas. Mother do not worry this product is FDA-regulated medicine, safe, gentle and effective. This product is a non habit forming or addictive at all so no worries there. I know since my daughter has been on medicine for her iron she has had some issues with bloating and gas and it makes her very uncomfortable. i have been looking for a product that is safe and natural and that actually worked for her. She is also teething right now also. Her second year molar is coming in and causing her some discomfort for her. I was eager to try this product to see if it would help her relieve the pain or help her with comfort. Since she is 35 pounds I gave her 2.5 Ml which is a 1/2 teaspoon. One of my daughters struggles in taking any kind of medicine is she spits it out. She will not even let it get in her mouth. She took this without any problems and liked the taste and did not spit any of this out. It also seemed to work shortly after and helped relieve the gas pain which was nice. I would recommend this for new parents and mother's who have babies and children. I know this product is going to be in front in my medicine cabinet. 

You can find this product at http://tummycalm.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...