Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Baby Banz




I know this time of year your not thinking about going to the beach or going swimming in Michigan but I always keep my option open due to Summer time sneaks up on you quickly. I found a great site that you may want to look into and it is called Baby Banz. Baby Banz have a variety of products for out door fun such as baby banz tent, sunglasses, protective wear, and swim wear. 
I was lucky and I got to review the Baby Banz Wetsuit. When your in Michigan it is hard to try it outside. So we compromised and tried this wet suit during bath time. This wet suit is a great quality and holds up very well. When I put my daughter in the wet suit it fit very well and she seemed to enjoy it very much. She did not complain that it was on at all. Also whens he got in the bath she really seemed to be able to move in it and did not hold her back due to the wetness. What the wetsuit is made from is 2 mm Neoprene while the arms and shoulders are made from Xtra Life LYCRA. This helps your child keep warm when there at the beach or the pool. This also has UPF 50 + rating and is clinically tested and exceeds the Australian Standards, Chemical free, Tagless neck, Flat seams. I really enjoy this and look for using this in the summer. This will also help my daughter illness and keep her safe which is amazing. They have all your summer needs or if you are planning on taking a trip for the holidays. Check this amazing site out and would make great Christmas Presents!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...