Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Cat In The Hat Knows a Lot About Christmas

My son was very excited when he learned that he was going to be able to review the movie The CAT In The HAT Knows a Lot About CHRISTMAS. This movie is about 60 minutes long. My son and daughter actually sat through the whole movie without getting distracted. That is a new thing for them. Especially for my daughter who never sits still for anything. My son loves Cat in the Hat. I am not a huge fan of Cat in the Hat but I will admit this is my favorite Cat in The Hat that they have made. It really nice to watch Nick, Sally and the Cat in The Hat have a fun Christmas party. My son love that the Thinga ma jigger on a trip around the world to help the lost reindeer. He likes how they help the reindeer get home in time for Christmas Eve and time to take Santa out. When they are on their journey they meet new friends which was nice to watch. This is a great family movie. I have a two and four year old that enjoy this movie. It is also very age appropriate. This would make a great Christmas Present and great to watch on Christmas Day. You can find this this DVD at your local Target, Walmart, Meijer, Kmart or Toys R US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...