Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Fake Bake Lip Gloss Review

Around the holidays season there are a lot of Christmas Parties and New Years parties to attend. Sometimes we want that natural tan look and looking our best at the party we are attending. I came across a wonderful site that offers a variety of these products. Although I did not review any of the self tanning products at Fake Bake. I was able to review one of their lip glosses. The lip gloss was called Electric Turn On. This was a beautiful shade of pink that has some shimmer to it. This would go great for the holiday parties that are coming out. I am not a fan of lip gloss usually. This is one of my favorite lip glosses of all time. This goes on smooth no lump and does not feel greasy at all.Even when you are wearing it goes on without a problem. The smell to it has a bubblegum smell to it. I would highly recommend these products at Fake Bake and highly recommend looking into these for the holidays.

You an look find these products at http://fakebake.com/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...