Monday, December 3, 2012

Vamplets

I always like to find unique gift for my children. I came across a wonderful and unique site call Vamplets. Vamplets in my opinion are kind of creepy but cute in a away and I just had to find out more information about them. What I really like about the site Vamplets is you visit their site and they have a nursery. In their nursery is where you can adopt one of these Vamplets. They are all very adorable.

I was sent Hector the Vampyre Bat Baby.  

Here was the warning that came with Hector. "We make no guarantees for your safety when acquiring one of our Vampyre Bat babies. The purity of their species makes them extremely dangerous though they appear "cute" to mortals.

Warning: If peaceful sleep is what you desire be aware they like late night snacks. The management would like to suggest the purchase of our "bite" proof sleepwear with helmet.

The Gloomvanian Adoption Center will only be releasing a small number of VamPETS into the mortal world. The management takes no responsibility for any mayhem and destruction caused by your pet, and suggests strongly that you do not adopt one. You have been warned. "

I thought this was very cute and very fun t share with my kids. My son took t him right away and enjoyed him very much. He goes everywhere he goes and it was very cute. My son makes sure every time he eats he will eat with Hector and give him his bottle that came with him, This looks like one of those old fashion baby bottle. He thinks it is the most entertaining thing. Although my dad feels otherwise he does not care for it much and thinks it very creepy. He said the bottle creep him out the most. I would say this would be great unique gift for your child for Christmas. This would be a great fun toy. These are great quality and a lot of fun.

 

You can find your little vamplet in the nursery today at  http://shop.vamplets.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...