Saturday, December 1, 2012

Your Santa Story

Are you trying to find something special for your children this year. Or have you considered making a new holiday tradition this year. I found this great site that make personalized Santa DVDS. How amazing is that and special for your children. When I came across this site and heard about this idea I was blown away and that this idea was amazing. This would make a lot of children's morning with a personalized DVD from Santa. What I had to fill out a questionnaire about my children so they could make a personalized DVD from Santa for me to review. When I received this DVD it was well packed and secured so it would not get damaged. When my kids went to bed I had to watch it and it was beyond amazing.It was seeing Santa talking to my kids and can not wait to share it with them on Christmas morning.  What i like about this site it also has features that authentic Santa Claus specific to your ethnicity and sign language. What I like about the DVD is that Santa thanks them for the cookies and carrots that where left for him and the reindeer. Than Santa will address you child by name and will acknowledge their accomplishment and their behavior this year. Also the last thing that the DVD will tell the children that Santa has hidden one more gift and tell them where Santa has hidden it. This is amazing gift you can give your child and priceless. 

If you want to get your Santa Story you can order it for $29.99 plus 5.99 shipping and handling.

You can find more information here http://www.yoursantastory.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...