Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bee Free Honee Review

When I came across the site Bee-Free Honee I was kin of skeptical at first. My whole family love Honey, although I have heard great review about this product. I was lucky and I was able to review a container of Bee Free Honee. This container 12 ounce and made in the USA. Bee Free Honee definitely reminds me of Honey but has an apple flavor. I could not get enough of the taste. Bee Free Honee is made from apples rather from bees. Which I find interesting there are four ingredients in this Bee Free Honee and that is apple juice concentrate, water, vegan quality sugar and lemon juice. Plus there is nothing artificial in this product. What I try to avoid is corn syrup in products that I buy and there is no corn syrup or added color in this product. I kind of found my self replacing this product with my Honey. I actually like this better in my opinion. I found that I like to eat this plain, pancakes, toast and other types of foods. Another trick that my son like is warm milk and a table spoon of this. It actually helps him sleep. Overall I would highly recommend this product. What I think is so unique and different about this product that it is made from apples. Not in a million years did I think that someone could make Honee out of apples. I also love having this product in my house because I also know that my kids are eating some that will not hurt them. You can find this at your local supermarket or you can go here and find more information on Bee Free Honee http://beefreehonee.com/


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for putting all these strategies into a very readable place. It shows your ability and great skills. keep sharing such article in future. Strawberry juice concentrate

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...