Monday, February 25, 2013

Evanhealy the skin breaths Review

Blue Face Care KitI have found another product that I am quite fond of and they are called Evanhealy the skin breaths. They have a Blue Treatment Line Protocol kit that I was able to review. I was excited to try this kit out to see how I would like it. This kit contained Cleanse Blue Lavender Cleansing Milk, Tone + Hydrate Lavender Facial Tonic Hydrosol, Deep Restorative Nourishment Rosehip Treatment Facial Serum Blue, Moisturize and Protect Blue Chamomile Day Moisturizer, Exfoliate, Purify and Refine Green Tea Clay. There are five steps to this process.

The first step is the Cleanser- Blue Lavender Cleansing Milk. You can use this Blue Lavender Cleansing Milk twice a day. This is a gentle Cleanser which is what kind I have to use for my skin. This product deeply cleanses it's impurities from tiny dermal pores. What I like about this product is that it restores softness of the skin, hydrates the skin and help maintain moisture balance. You squirt a couple pumps in your hand and add warm water to the mix. Than you apply to your face and neck. After doing that rinse with warm water. I really like the Cleansing Milk. It seem to go well with my skin.

Step two is the Tone+ Hydrate Lavender Facial Tonic Hydrosol. When I read Lavender I knew I would like this step because I absolutely love Lavender. How to use this product is to mist your face with the Lavender Facial Tonic. You use this product after the Blue Lavender Cleansing Milk. You also apply this before you apply the Roseship Treatment. This helps to tone your skin, refresh your skin, hydrate your skin, and restore the pH balance to your skin. Press the hydrosol droplets into skin with your fingers.

The third step is Deep Restorative Nourishment- Roseship Treatment Facial Serum Blue. You apply Roseship Serums and Tonic Hydrosols are to be applied together. Since your skin is still damp from the sprays of the second step, rub a couple squirts of the Roseship Treatment in your skin. When I use this step I use the amount that I think I need. Some people need less and some need more it depends on the person. When you use this product make sure you use the same amount each time using it. You do not want to use 2 squirts and then next time 4 and then 1 that will mess your skin up. 

The fourth step is Moisturize and Protect- Blue Chamomile Day Moisturizer. This product give a glowing and protective layer to your skin. I used a little bit of this Moisturizer and apply to my skin. It goes on nicely and is not sticky or greasy and makes my skin feel great. 

The last step is Exfoliate, Purify and Refine- Green Tea Clay. This is a weekly clay mask treatment. The goal of the mask is to absorb toxins, dirt, dead skin, dry skin cells. This clay mask helps the metabolism and cellular turnover rate with your skin. I really enjoyed this step and it made my skin feel great.

I enjoyed this kit of natural and organic products from Evanhealy. I would recommend trying one of their kits. I like how this product comes together and comes with a sheet and goes step by step on how to use the products. This is great to have because I know that I am applying and going through the steps correctly. There is a kit for everyone. You can find their products HERE.

3 comments:

  1. How interesting, I'll have to go check this out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding as well as powerful suggestion by the writer of this blog site are truly valuable to me. Skin Clinic Bondi

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very good, but look at the information at this address. Glownar

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...