Monday, February 4, 2013

Evologie Review

We all know that I have problems with my skin and I try to find the best products out there to help me take care of my skin. I had to the opportunity to be able to review Evologie's products. Evologie products are doctor developed and clinically proven by a team of experts committed to the belief that improving the health of your skin. Evologies products are suppose to fast improve your skin's clarity, hydration, tone and texture. If you continue to use Evologie products you will experience your clearest, smoothest, healthiest skin. 

I received three products from Evologie to review and they are Stay Clear Cream, Stay Clear Cleanser and Intensive Blemish Serum. The first product that I reviewed is the Intensive Blemish Serum. This is a rather potent treatment that rapidly resolves blemishes and pimples. I tried this on a area of my face. My lower part of my face by my chin and and near the cheeks I break out badly. When I have tried the Intensive Blemish Serum it helped that break out area which I was highly impressed. I would recommend this product to help resolve blemishes and pimples.

The second product that I reviewed was the Stay Clear Cream. This comes in a 1.0 fl oz container. I noticed that the bottle is somewhat light. It is a white color cream and it rubs in skin very well. There is not greasy feeling at all after application. This helps keeps your skin clear, moisturized and helps reduce the number of breakouts, post blemishes, scarring and skin discoloration. I like using this cream because it helps keep my breakout down. Which is important to me. I do not like always having major breakout in the same area. After trying this cream it has made my skin feel smoother which is a nice feeling.

The last product that I was able to review was the Stay Clear Cleanser. This is an innovative non drying formulation containing natural cleaning agents, antibacterials, and keratolytics to unclog pores, remove oil, bacteria and debris while maintaining your skins natural balance. After trying this product it made my skin feel nice and refreshed which is nice. When I tried these products at the beginning of the month I have seen a difference in my breakouts and my skin was looking better. 

If you are interested in learning more about these products you can find them at their site at http://www.evologie.com/

1 comment:

  1. Each of us really has a specific product that our skin craves for. This is why we have to make sure that the ingredients used in the products we choose match our skin type. Anyhow, I’ve been reading your reviews, and it’s great that they work on you. =)

    Cheers,
    Inness Schniepp

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...