Thursday, February 7, 2013

MerryMaker's dolls Review


homepageWhen your a child everything is magical. Almost every child has a favorite toy or stuffed animal. What even makes it better are the stuffed animals that come right out of the story books that you read to your children. There is a great site called MerryMakers and they have a variety of cute animal that are from some of your favorite stories. They where founded in 1993 and their main goal was providing carefully designed dolls and toys based on your favorite stories.
 
I received two of their cute stuff animals for review. One was Children Make Terrible Pets Lucy Doll and the other one was Peepsqueak doll. When I received them in the mail today I noticed how cute they where. They where decent size for stuffed animals. What I liked about Peepsqueak is that he has a red t-shirt on and the shirt said P.S. which I thought was very cute. What I like about Lucy she had a pink bow and tutu which was really cute. My children who are two and four liked the stuffed animals so much. I also liked how each of the animals that I received had beans in them. These would make great gift for children and also to have them with your stories. You can find these cute animals at http://www.merrymakersinc.com/children_make.php?mtype=p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...