Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Review of The Jungle Book From Phase 4 Films on DVD

I know Easter is coming up and I am always looking for items for my children Easter Baskets. Well I came across a great Easter Basket Stuffer. One great thing to put in your child's Easter Basket this year is the family fun movie The Jungle Book. This is a new release on the age old tale of a boy being raised in the jungle. I know that my five year old is a huge fan of Jungle Book. 

I recently received a copy of Jungle Book DVD and it was absolutely amazing. It also came with the bear from Jungle book. When my son spoted the figurine that came with the DVD he immediately took it out and take it with him everywhere. We decided tonight that we were going to have a emergency family night so we could watch this movie. Grabbed the popcorn and some soda and started watching the movie. I was impressed with the movie. I do not want to spoil it for you guys before you watch it. It is worth watching with your children and it is a great family film. My son enjoyed it a lot and kept wanting to watch it over and over. My daughter who is two could watch it about once but she seemed to like it a lot also. Which a lot of movies do not catch her eye. The characters were fun in the movie and the voices were great my daughter really seem to interact with them. Which was great to see. You can get this film limited time at Walmart only. I would highly recommend this film to put in your child's Easter Basket this year. You will enjoy a great night with your children. So what are you waiting for? Go to Walmart and pick up your copy.



1 comment:

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...