Sunday, February 24, 2013

Simone France Facial Products Review

I know when your trying to find products to help your skin you always want to find the correct product instead of buying the wrong ones. With Simone France they go out of their way to help you find the right products for your skin. I really love that about this company. They went out of their way to find the correct products to help fix my skin flaws. After taking the facial quiz and talking with someone from their company they sent my several products to help my skin be the best it can be.

I received the following products to review and they are Simone France Soap, Simone France Rich Milk, Simone France Gentle Toner, Simone France Line Minimizer, Simone France Disposable Cleansing Cloths, Simone France Lovely Glow, Simone France Refining Scrub.

Simone France Soap The Simone France Soap I enjoyed a lot. This is 100 percent organic French milled bar. This is a 4.5 ounce bar. When I use soap it always tends to dry out my skin and cause irritation. Simone France's Soap has found a method to have a great cleansing soap that does not dry out your skin or leave it irritated. Also I love how this soap is unscented which is a plus. This is not just soap and water. This is the est possible cleaning agent for your skin. Another great plus about this product is I always have a hard getting soap to lather. When I use this product it lathers quite nicely and it does not become and issue. I fell in love with this soap and I know you will to. 

Simone France Signature Cleansing ClothsThe next product on the list is Simone France Disposable Cleansing Cloths. When I use Cleansing Clothes I can never find the best one or one that will not break out my skin. I instantly fell in love with Simone France Disposable Cleansing Cloths and they did not break my skin out at all which is one of main reasons I fell in love. If you are wondering their is nothing on this cleansing cloth. These are dry clothes, what makes them special is their texture and their absorbency. This product goes will with the Sandwich morning cleansing routine and touch and glow evening cleansing routine. These are a definite must have during your beauty routine. I do not know what I would do without this product. 

Simone France Refining ScrubThe Refining Scrub is the next product on our list. What I like about this product is that you only add water. You add enough water to create the right texture for you. Everyone is different so you will not have the same consistency. I could not believe how soft my skin was after using this product. It was amazing. My face felt soft and hydrated and fresh. Which is a feeling that I do not feel often and was a great feeling to have. I felt great right after using this product which is another rare feeling to have. Usually you have to wait after several applications of a product to feel or see a difference. This is not the case with this product. When you use the refining scrub it melts as you add more water if you were wondering. This helps provide a gentle exfoliation for your sensitive skin which I have. There are some exfoliates that are way to ruff and irritate my skin. Simone France has just the right product to not cause the irritation which is great. I would highly recommend the Refining Scrub by Simone France. 

Simone France Rich MilkSimone France Rich Milk is a fantastic product and would be a product that you would also enjoy. I absolutely loved this product. This product was great on my skin. It was a rich and creamy texture mixture. What I like about this product that it is not harsh and it gently dissolves make up and daily impurities. I really enjoy that because I am always worried that something is left on my skin that is not good for it. This helps remove anything that should not be on your face which is nice. Also another great feature for this product you can use this as a eye makeup remover which is a major plus. This has a nice fresh scent to it. I enjoy this scent not to overpowering which is nice. I would also add this product to your list.  

Simone France Gentle TonerThe next product is the Gentle Toner. I enjoy this Gentle Toner. It is not harsh on your skin at all and is very gentle. That is an important factor to because I have stated many times my skin tends to break out a lot. This helps remove any traces of cleansing milk that is left behind. Also helps removes excess oil or impurities. This also helps cleans and tones your pores. Which is something I need very badly. This is a great product to have on hand.

Simone France Line Minimizer 
Another great product that I was able to try was the Simone France Line Minimizer. This product is for any kind of skin type that you can imagine. This treatment is super rich oil that is good for majority of your body. This product is good for every skin and will not irritate or breakout your skin. This product is 100 percent. This is also helps minimizes the appearance of fine lines, soothes irritations, calms redness, alleviates dryness. This also could be used to heal diaper rash so it nice to have on hand. Men also can use this product under shaving cream for an ultra close shave. I would recommend this product to have in your house. 

Simone France Lovely GlowThe last product is Lovely Glow. When I first saw the title of this product I thought it sounded interesting. This product is a cornucopia of and organic plant extracts and essential vitamins. This is anti aging product that I absolutely love. This gives your skin a great glow that I fell in love with. This helps keeps your skin healthy and it helped replenish the moisture and softness to my face. This is a great product to have in your makeup drawer. 

I have reviewed Simone France before and loved their products. Although I have not tried their facial products until now. I would highly recommend this product to all skin types. I was highly impressed with the improvements that I seen with my skin and would say I would use these product again. You can find more information HERE.




















1 comment:

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...