Saturday, February 16, 2013

SlugTerra Review

This DVD is now available February 12th. so it is now available in stores. I have never heard about SlugTerra before but it looked like something my 5 year old would like. A little about this DVD. Eli Shane is determined to be the greatest Slugslinging hero of them all. By becoming the best Eli has to collect, train and duel with other little critters. These little critters are called Slugs. Slugs also can transform into powerful magic creatures.  Eli and his team are hoping to defeat the forces of Evil. 

My son nor I ever heard about this series before. Although when I saw the picture of the DVD I had a feeling that this would be something my son would be interested. Of course when we started watching this DVD my son was right in front of it watching the whole thing. Although my opinions would be that more boys would be interested in this DVD than girls. Although I see girl being interested in this DVD also. My son loved watching Eli through out the movie and watching all the different Slugs. I do not want to ruin this DVD for others who have not seen it. I would say that I liked this DVD and my son loved it and wants to watch it over and over. I would recommend this title.


*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...