Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sumit Toys Zillionz Real-Money Deluxe Savings Goal ATM

My son is getting to that age where I am trying to teach him how to save his money. I was using a standard piggy bank and that was not working for me. It seemed like he was always trying to get it or trying to get the money out and it was becoming a problem. Well I was searching the internet and I came across a great interesting site call Sumitt toys. They have unique toys that I found interesting. I came across a Zillionz Real Money Delux Savings Goal ATM Deluxe Savings. Which I thought that was a great fun way to save your money. 

I was able to review one of the Zillionz Real Money Deluxe Savings Goal ATM Deluxe Savings. This looks like a little ATM which is really neat and my son thought it was cool also. We placed this in his room and went to find his money in his piggy bank that I hid from him. This ATM features a single screen back lit digital display. What you do is insert the ATM card that it comes with to activate the screen and view our savings. How neat is that? It reminds me of a real ATM which I rally like. They also have a coin slot and automatic bill feeder also. The coin slot recognizes the value of each coin. Also their is a slot where you put your dollar bills and it accepts real currency. This machine also keeps your money safe and not anyone can just get the money out. This is the answer to my prayers. My son can not access the money unless I put the access code in. Which now I know the money will not get stolen or lost. I put this ATM on my sons dresser and he has tried a few times to get the money out but he gave up because he knows he cant. I will give him credit he loves putting change in this machine and what he does not realize it all adding up for him in the future. I would highly recommend this product because it has helped me keep my son money safe. If you want to find more unique and great toys at Summit Toys click here http://www.summittoysshop.com/Zillionz-Real-Money-Deluxe-Savings-Goal-ATM-p/3011006.htm

 *Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.
 


1 comment:

  1. The boys like saving their money but then they like playing with it more. This would be good for them

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...