Thursday, February 7, 2013

USA Kids Cups Review


USA Kids Logo 
My goal is to try and find the best kids cups that are out there. My daughter loves to spill and shake her cups. I know there are good kids cups that are spill and leak free and there are some that say they are but they aren't. 

I had the opportunity to be able to review USA Kids Cups. I honestly have never heard of them before but was interesting in trying them out. When I received the Kids Cups I was pretty impressed. I thought they where different from other cups that I have seen. I received four of the kids cups and one set was zoo animals and the other set was spring time theme. What was different about these cups that they are transparent, so you will know when your child cup is full or getting empty. This is a nice feature to have on cups. They are made very well and they are very sturdy. They are also insulated which was a great feature to have. When I washed these cups so my daughter could use them. I filled one up and good to go. She tested the shaking method nothing came out so it held up to what it states no spilling or leaking. Which is great that means no mess for mom. What my daughter seemed to like the best about the couple are the drawing and the cup. The cups meet all the regulations of course so no worries their. You can find these Kids Cups at http://www.usakidscups.com/Home.aspx


 
 *Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...