Thursday, March 14, 2013

Dove Men + Care Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner Review

Men+Care Fresh Clean Fortifying 2 in 1I know that I do not have a lot of men products on my blog. Although I am trying to change that. My dad wanted to change to a new shampoo but did not know where to start. Since the shampoo he is been using, he been using for 5 years. I recently introduced Dove Men + Care Fortifying Shampoo + Conditioner Fresh Clean 2 in 1 with caffeine + menthol. I was quite intrigued with this shampoo and conditioner because I never heard of caffeine and menthol in the product. 

I received one bottle of the Dove Men + Care Fortifying Shampoo + conditioner Fresh Clean 2 in 1. The bottle was 12 fl. oz. When I first saw this bottle of shampoo and conditioner I really like how the bottle was formed. When I opened the bottle to smell the scent all I could smell was menthol which is not bad. I like the menthol scent when I am not feeling good. My dad also likes the menthol smell to in the morning because it helps him wake up in the shower for work. Since my father was reviewing this product I let him tell me what he thought about this shampoo and conditioner. He told me the one thing he liked best about the product was the menthol smell. He said it was very energizing and made him feel more awake. He also said it lathered up well in his hair and also rinsed out well also. Then he also said the overall feeling was great. He said his hair felt clean and soft and hydrated. He said that he would of never though of using dove and has glad he was able to try this shampoo and conditioner and said he would try this shampoo again. If you want to find more of Dove Men Products you can find them HERE.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...