Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hide'em & Hatch'em Eggs

HE&HEeggsreviewAre you trying to find something unique to do with your children for Easter? Well I have found the coolest idea for your children. Instead of coloring and boiling eggs this year, why do you not looking Hide'em & Hatch'em Eggs. I was lucky to be able to review this product. What I plan on doing his hiding these special eggs for my children to find. Not only will these be fun to find on Easter morning the fun will not stop. Then we will put the water in cups or a large bowl and put the eggs inside. We will watch them hatch in front of us. This process will take up to 6-12 hours for them to hatch. The next day you will see a friendly pet to appear. When I heard about Hide'em & Hatch'em Eggs I knew I had to share with you guys. This is going to be our new tradition in our home for Easter. Or this can be a fun activity even if it was for Easter. It would be great for schools for projects. Hurry up and you can find them HERE before Easter. Make sure you hurry so you can get them in time!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...