Saturday, March 16, 2013

Hugg A Planet Review

My son has taken an interested about our planet. He is five years old and I was not quite sure how to go about it. You could introduce a globe or books and show him the world and show home the different countries. Come one think about that a five year old sitting down and wanting to do that. I do not think my five year old would like that. I think he would actually get bored. Although I have found the perfect solution for my son to learn about our world a fun way. Thanks to PeaceToys.com. PeaceToys.com has came up with a fantastic idea. The came up with the idea Hugg A Planet. What is Hugg A Planet you may ask? This is a plush planet that is decent size that you can actually hug. What I love about this Hugg A Planet is that you can not break it at all and it is fun and not boring. I was very excited that I was able to review one of their Hugg A Planets and introduce it to my five year old. When we took it out of the package it was bigger than I thought but just perfect size for a child. When we were checking it out Hugg A Planet we found that there was a Velcro section and when we opened it up there was a Hugg A Moon also. Which I thought that was very interesting. I sat down with my son and we were going over the globe. My son thought this was the coolest thing ever. Although he was not aware that this was educational at all. This will be our little secret that it is. If he found out he would probably not be interested. This is a fun way to introduce different states, ocean, lakes, countries and so much more with this. Even though my son will not memorize it all he is learning. It better to get a head start. I really think that everyone should have one of these Hugg A Planets. They are very creative and my son fell in love with it. There are so many ways to learn with this globe and games that can be played. If you want to find more information on this product you can find it HERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...