Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mally Evercolor Melted Lipstick Review

You already know from my previous review on how much I loved Mally Beauty Cosmetics. When I had the opportunity to review for them again I was very excited to have that chance. I received Evercolor Melted Lipsticks for a review. Their are two lipsticks that come in a packaged. I received Punch and Mauve in colors. These are not your ordinary lipsticks they look more like lip gloss, although they are not lip gloss either. Evencolor Melted Lipstick is a exfoliator, treatment, conditioner, lip liner, lipstick, lip gloss and lip brush all in one bottle. When I read about this I was very eager to give this a try it sounded to good to be true. When I tried this Melted Lipstick it gave me that fuller look that I have been longing for. Also while applying the lipstick, it did not feel sticky or bumpy when applying with it. I know that is one of the major factors. What also I like about this lipstick is it contains antioxidants, vitamins, aloe, avocado and olive oil. This is a huge factor and a major plus because my lips tend to dry out and cracked. This protects my lips feel great and soft. When I went out and wore the color punch it gave me that color of lipstick, but also gave me that shine of lip gloss. This lipstick also was last longing throughout the day which was important to me. You can find this product on their site HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...