Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Birthday in a Box Review

I came across a wonderful site called Birthday in a Box. Birthday in a Box is a perfect site for parents that are planning that special Birthday for your child. They have every need you can think of. I like where I can go to one shop and get everything that I need and not have to go to other store. I also love how Birthday in a Box offers great discounts on their product. They carry a variety of different products like birthday supplies, costumes, and any birthday accessory that you are looking for.

I was able to review one of their costumes from their site. I reviewed their Girls Little Pink Princess Costume. This would make a great play costume for your little princess, great birthday dress, and great Halloween costume. When I received this costume I was impressed on the shipping. It came in a nice bag to protect the dress so it does not get damaged. The dress was very pretty and looks just like the picture shown above. When my daughter saw the princess dress she was very excited to try it on. I will say when I ordered the costume the size chart was very accurate and fit my daughter to a t. She felt very special and though she was a princess. I like the watching her get very excited and it was a great feeling. There was only one problem with the costume and the part that you tied around the waist. The ribbon frayed from the main part so there was no ribbon where you could tie it around. After having that problem on the first day. I contacted the company and their customer service was amazing. They replaced the whole costume with no question asked. They where very fast to ship the replacement costume and when I received the new one it seem like it was made better and great quality. It seemed that the first costume was an error. I would definitely buy from A Birthday in a Box because I know they value their customers and back up their products. That is very important to me. If you have a child and you are looking for birthday supplies make sure you check out A Birthday in a Box to get your child;s birthday supplies.  You can find their products on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...