Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Every Beauty Review








Calling all mothers!! It pedi and mani time. I always love spoiling myself with a good mani and pedi every month. What if I tell you that I have found two products that will make that mani and pedi even more special?

The other day in the mail I received a package from Every Beauty. When I opened the box and was surprised what I saw inside. When I took the package out it was wrapped up in a wash cloth and had straw wrapped around it and said the tag said ITS Mani and Pedi Time!!!. I thought that was the cutest thing that I have ever seen. Great touch. When I opened the washcloth up there were two products inside. The first product that I pulled out was 3 in 1 nail file and all in one Foot smoother.

The first product that I pulled out was the 3 in 1 nail file. The was a nail file that I have never seen in my life. It was kind of like an oval and had a straight file and curved file all in one. This product is made not to fray your nails. This nail file will fit in your hand, where it is not to small or not to large. The size is just right and easy to put in your purse for on the go. You will not have to worry that this product will damage any other products that may be in your purse. The one major thing that would bug me is that it would not leave any emery dust behind. You will not find that in your purse. This nail file will last a long time and it will not break easily. When you are filing with this file make sure your filing in one direction and not back and forth. If you do it back and forth you will split your nail. I really enjoyed using this product and it helps give shape to my nails the way I want it to. This product is easy to clean also. You put the nail file under running water and allow to dry before using this product again.

The next product that I pulled out was the foot smoother. You can use this product on your elbows, feet and knees. You can use this product either wet or dry. It does not really matter. If you are trying to remove dry dead skin you will want to use this product dry. This product will help dry dead skin and cracked skin. It is recommended to use your favorite foot scrub or have your foot soaked in warm water. Than scrub your feet and see for your self what comes off. You will be amazed. This product is very easy to clean you can do one of two options. You can rinse this under warm water and put this in your dishwasher on normal cycle or you can run under warm water and use alcohol solution or disinfectant and let sock 2-5 mins.


These are great products for those mani and pedi! This would make a great gift for mothers day. I really enjoyed these products and they came with that extra touch. I love how they where wrapped up in a washcloth and had a special tag. You can find their product at their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...