Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Housewives Review

 I have found a great site for all mom's out there. I came across a wonderful jewelry shop called Housewives Jewelry. Nancey Rosen is the creator behind Housewives Jewelry. The inspiration behind the name is the dynamic personalities of the celebrity Housewives that are featured on television. Each piece of jewelry that is featured on their site is the new current trend. What I like about Housewives Jewelry is their a style from each show. The goal behind Housewives Jewelry was originally designed as travel jewelry. This was for upscale clients who did want to risk losing their jewelry while they where out or having someone steal their expensive pieces as they travel the world. Although Housewives Jewelry became so much more than that.

I was very lucky to be able to review two pieces from the Housewives Jewelry collection. I wanted to first start when I received the package in the mail. When I opened it up I felt very spoiled. I love how companies put that extra touch. When I pulled two boxes out they where in nice boxes. On the box where the jewelry was kept their logo was on the front of both boxes. Than on top of the box there was a blue ribbon with a flower on the top. It gave it that extra touch. When I opened the box to look at the jewelry that was inside both pieces were wrapped up with blue tissue. When I opened the tissue the necklace was in a nice blue see through bag. The bracelets were fastened with ribbon.  

 The first piece of jewelry that I received was a beautiful OC Tassel Necklace. This piece originally retails for 75 dollars and is on sale for 29 dollars. This piece was created from Orange County. This is a knotted tassel necklace and it can go with any outfit that you choose to wear. This is a gold plated diamond cut multi chains that make a stunning piece that everyone is going to talk about it when you walk in. This necklace hangs about 12-15 inches from your collarbone. When I first saw this piece I was amazed on how pretty it was. I had to wear it out and boy did I get so many complements. What I love about this necklace is you can wear it with just about anything. This necklace is one of my favorites and I will be wearing it often.


The next piece of jewelry that I received was Willow Branch Bangles. This is also from the collection Orange County. Willow Branch Bangles retail for 68 dollars. This product is silver tone metal bangles with simulated pearls. When I took this out of the box this piece was absolutely gorgeous. These bangles are gold electroplated with amber stones are also available. The Willow Branch Bangles would go great with your Mother's Day outfit. I can not wait to wear these bangles when I go out to eat this year. I am not really a huge bangle bracelet kind of girl but these are absolutely breathtaking. 

When I first saw these pieces in pictures my first thoughts that they were pretty. When I saw them in person they were breathtaking. These would make great Mother's Day gift for mom. If your mom is a fan of Housewives than this would be a great touch for her on Mothers Day. You can find all of their collections on their website. 





.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...