Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Joey New York Bye Bye Dry Chill Mist Review

Joey New York Quick Results Bye Bye Dry Chill Mist, Passion, 7 Fluid OunceI know as a mother I love to spoil myself with skincare products. For this Mother's Day this would make a wonderful gift. Recently I was introduced to Joey New York products. Joey New York has been a leader in luxury skin care for more that two decades. Joey New York is alway perfecting their formulas to produce the best skin product on the market.

I was able to review one of their products for Mother's Day. The product that I was able to review was Bye Bye Dry Chill Mist. This product comes in a 7fl oz bottle. This product is for face, body and hair. I was pretty impressed that this product can be used for face, body and hair. Chill out and hydrate with this luxurious coconut water infused chill mist. This product helps to refresh and relax your skin. This product is a skin treatment and beauty enhancer. This continuous mist technology delivers vitamins and minerals to the specific areas that you apply. This provides your skin, body and hair the hydration that it needs. This also leaves skin soft to the touch and gives your skin that beautiful fresh look that you always wanted.

I will admit that this is the first time I ever tried a product like Bye Bye Dry Chill Mist and was not sure what to expect. When I sprayed this mist onto my body it was a mist but a watery mist. It was not quite what I was expecting. Although I fell in love with the smell. After spraying my self with this mist I rubbed it in. My skin felt instantly soft and I loved that feeling. I also like how the scent to the spray was last longing also. The spray absorb in my skin pretty quickly. My skin felt hydrated after using this product also.

Overall opinions is that I enjoyed this product. I would definitely use this product again. I am excited to learn more about their other products. I would highly recommend spoiling mom with Bye Bye Dry Chill Mist. I would also look into their other products that they offer and put together a gift basket for mom. You can find Bye Bye Dry Chill Mist and their other products on their website. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...