Thursday, May 2, 2013

Lavanila Laboratories Review

This Mother's Day I wanted to share with you one of my favorite sites. Lavanila offers a variety of different product, but I have fallen in love with their fragrances. I wanted to share a little bit of background about Lavanila. When I found out the meaning behind Lavanila I thought it was very interesting. The most universally loved fragrance is the flavor of the vanilla in its purest, freshest form has captivated Danielle Raynor. Danielle Raynor is the founder of Lavanila. When Danielle Raynor started her journey to create healthy skincare and fragrance products, she discovered that some of the finest vanilla come from Madagascar. Over in Madagascar it is called Lavanila. You will find majority of products that are offered on Lavanila are made with vanilla. The reason why vanilla is an ingredient is because it is rich, sweet, luxurious fragrance and also for it anti oxidant properties. I am sure if when you try Lavanila you will fall in love with their products as much as I did.
 
The first product that I was able to try is their Fresh Vanilla Lemon Fragrance. This is just the right size for travel and the right size to fit in your purse. This come in a .32 fl oz. I like how you can apply this product. Instead of spraying this product you use the roller ball. Which at time I prefer that over the spray. The scent to the Fresh Vanilla Lemon is Bright, juicy lemon blends with lush watery fruits, fresh bamboo and pure Madagascar Vanilla. At first when I looked at this product, I will admit that it did not seem appealing to me. I am not a huge fan of Lemon. When I applied this fragrance I followed the direction and made sure my skin was clean before applying. I rolled on a small amount to see what the scent was like. I kept and open mind and was surprisingly shocked on how much I fell in love with it. It was not a strong lemon scent although you do smell the lemon it was a nice mixture. This actually turned out to be one of my favorite perfumes that I have tried.

The next fragrance that I was able to try was Vanilla Grapefruit. This fragrance come in 1.7 oz. This perfume is in a spray bottle. When I received this fragrance I was pretty intrigued to learn about grapefruit vanilla scent. Although I was not sure what to expect was open minded. The description of this perfume is: an uplifting citrus. This invigorating blend of sparkling grapefruit, creamy cedarwood, lime, and Madagascar vanilla. When I tested out this product I made sure that my skin was nice and clean. When I sprayed it on my wrists I noticed it had a unique scent to it. I have never smelled a scent like that before but I absolutely fell in love with it.  This would be a great scent for going to a restaurant or for any occasion.
The last fragrance that I was able to try was their Vanilla Blackberry. Vanilla Blackberry comes in a roller ball instead of the spray. It come in a .32 fl oz. When I took this out of the package and tried to smell the scent it seemed to be a little to strong for my liking but wanted to try it before I made a complete judgment on this product. Here is the description of this product seductively sweet, seduce the sense with the provocative blend of ripe blackberry, juicy raspberry, velvet iris and warm Madagascar vanilla. When I tried this fragrance I applied on my wrist on clean skin. I was surprised the difference and it was not as strong as I sniffed it from the container. I could smell the vanilla and the blackberry. It was a nice mixture between the two and I also really liked this scent also. 

I would highly recommend looking into Lavanila for Mothers Day. I am very lucky and happy that I found this website. They carry great fragrances and I have not been disappointed once yet. They also have other products and other fragrances. You could find them at their website.



1 comment:

  1. This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
    roller ball scent

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...