Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Maddyloos Mini Heart Box Review

Give a heart this year from Maddyloo. This mothers day show that special lady in your life a special Maddyloo Mini Heart Box. Maddyloo offers hair, fashion accessories and jewelry. Maddyloo is one of the fastest growing brands right now. Maddyloo started in January 2011. What I find interesting within the first three months they went from 0 stores to 60. Now they have more than 200 retail location throughout the USA and you can even find them in Hawaii and Canada. 

Maddyloo has generously sent me one of their Maddyloo Mini Heart box to share with you. In the Mini Heart Box they have several comfy hair ties that are inside this box. When I first received this item in the mail I was very excited to see what this Maddyloo Mini Heart Box. When I took the box out it was a cute mini heart box with a sticker on top of the box representing Maddyloo. Their were seven no creases hair ties found inside. When I tried these hair ties out on my daughter they were great  holding her hair back and they look great. They come in a lot of different styles and their is enough elastic to keep the ponytail in place. These are wide enough not to leave any dents which is great, I hate when the happens. I fell in love with these and they look great in my hair and my daughters hair. 

You can find 14 different color themes on Maddyloos website They each come in the mini heart shaped box. My mini heart shaped box came with 7 hair ties. Each Maddyloo Heart Shaped Box is 15 dollars each. They come in the following choices- Black Cherry, Kiss & Tell, Safari, Chocolate Kiss, Lady Bug, Silver Orchid, Cosmic Blue, Mermaid, Summer Lovin, Emerald City, Pink Ice, Sweet 16, Gum Drop Pirate Love. 

You can find the Mini Heart Shaped Box at www.maddyloo.com

You can also find them at
facebook.com/maddyloos
twitter.com/maddyloos




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...