Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My First Friend Review

I found another gift to put in that Mother's Day gift basket for that new or expectant mom. I came across a great site call My First Friend. My First Friend started in 2009 by two long time friends that were brought together by happiness and heartache. Laura was celebrating the new birth of her baby, while her friend Susan was caring for her mother in the hospital. When they had time to relax at night they started to come up with the idea of Friendly Pacifier. Friendly Pacifier was created to help mothers have an option when your child gets crabby. On those car rides or stroller rides your child would have something in their hands to keep them occupied.

I received one of My First Friends for review. I received a cute little cow friend. There are variety of different My First Friends to choose from. Every baby needs a new friend. When I first saw my new friend I thought it was adorable and would make a great shower gift. This product was very soft to the touch. When I was looking it over the head of the cow had a cute face and on the back is where the pacifier was. Then the body of the cow was a soft blanket. Near the top of the blanket part there were arms for the cow.  I gave My First Friend to my friends son and he absolutely fell in love with the cow. He would constantly play with and it would keep him occupied.

Some of the benefits of My First Friend that I noticed is that it helped calm down my friend son. This product helps promote self soothing. This toy helps to be a distraction for a short period of time. This can help boost baby's motor skills. This can also help ween a baby from their pacifier. This is easy to clean. Also my favorite part is that is not hard to find and is hard to lose. 

Overall My Friend First is a great idea for baby. I would use My First Friend as a baby shower gift. I would give it as a gift on it own or I would incorporate it in a diaper cake. It would make a great accessories for a diaper cake. You can find more information on their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...