Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Little Pony Frindship is Magic Dvd Review


Yesterday on April 30th, 2013 My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic came out with a new DVD collection called Princess Twilight Sparkle. This DVD has 5 episodes on it including episodes from season 2 and season 3. You can find these season on the HUB TV Network series.

Here is the description of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Since arriving in Ponyville, Twilight has learned Princess Celestia’s most valuable lesson — the meaning of true friendship. But with every new adventure comes a new lesson and if anyone is up for more learning, it’s the studious Twilight Sparkle!

Now, after completing an important challenge, Twilight has earned her princess wings and has all new adventures and responsibilities as a princess! The 5 episodes on My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - Princess Twilight Sparkle include Princess Twilight Sparkle’s royal coronation. For everyone who loves ponies and princesses, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - Princess Twilight Sparkle is a tale not to be missed!

My thoughts on this DVD. When I found out that Hub carried the series of My Little Pony. I was very excited to share this with my children. I remember as a little girl how I used to play with the figurines. When I received this DVD my children instantly sat down in front of the TV and watched this throughly from start to finish. My daughter enjoyed the songs during the DVD. You can find this amazing fun video on Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...