Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Tervis Review

 Recently I have found a beautiful gift to give mom for Mother's Day this year. I have found beautiful Tumblers at Tervis.  Tervis started back in 1946 in Detroit Michigan. I thought that was pretty cool because I live in Michigan. The creators of Tervis are Frank Cotter and G. Howlett Davis. They figured out the natural insulating powers of air to create a permanently sealed, double walled tumbler. This a great product to keep your drinks hot or cold. Tervis has six tumbler sizes and hundred of customizable designs emblems, and accessory combinations.

I was able to review one of their tumblers. I received Hallmark Butterfly 24 oz tumbler for review. When I took this tumbler out for review I was pretty impress on how pretty and big this tumbler was. The lid was a solid pink lid. Than half the lid was a clear with butterflies and flowers. Than the bottom half of the tumbler is stripes with different colors. It was very pretty and I really liked the design of this tumbler. This product is microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe. This is a major place. Also I like how these tumblers are made in America. This product also reduces condensation.

Overall I have fallen in love with this tumbler and I take it everywhere with me. I love making smoothing and bringing them with me when I am on the go. This tumbler keeps them cold. I would recommend these tumbler for gift for mothers day. Also Tervis has a variety of different tumblers available. You can find more information on their website.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...