Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Littlest Pet Shop Sweetest Pets Review



littlestpetshopondvdI have a daughter and a son who absolutely love Littlest Pet Shop show. I remember when I was a little girl I would actually play with the little figurines. This is a great animation series with a lot of cute pets.
 
About this adventure-  When Blythe Baxter moved into the city with her father, she never expected to move into the apartment above the Littlest Pet Shop. But an even bigger surprise awaited her. Blythe can talk to the pets…and they can talk back! On June 4, 2013,  Shout! Factory Kids, in collaboration with Hasbro Studios, will release Littlest Pet Shop: Sweetest Pets on DVD. Join Blythe as she embarks on five more wild adventures with her newest friends: Pepper, the hilarious skunk; Sunil, the magical mongoose; Penny, the adorable panda; Russell, the highly organized hedgehog; Zoe, the diva Spaniel; and, of course, Minka, the artistic monkey!
 
When we watched it as a family my noticed my daughter was really into this DVD. My son said he was not but he watched the film a couple of time also. I do not think he wanted to really admit that he enjoyed it. I really was not sure what to expect and was not sure if they could pull this off. I really liked the the animals in My Littlest Pet Shop Sweetest Pets. They are so full of energy and personality in the show. My son favorite character in the DVD was Russel the Hedgehog. Overall it is a great DVD for young children and it will catch their interest. My little ones would watch it numerous of times.  My daughter loves the songs.

In this Episodes in this DVD Include
Topped with buttercream
Trading Places
Sweet Truck Ride
What's in the Batter?
Bakers and Fakers

You can currently find My Littlest Pet Shop Sweetest Pets at any store that carries DVDs or you can also purchase it on www.amazon.com.






1 comment:

  1. I bet my girls would love the Little Pet Shop. I will check into this, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...