Thursday, July 18, 2013

Lavanila SPF 40 The Healthy Sun Screen Review

I know here in Michigan it has been very hot this past week. It has it in the uppers 90's and very humid. The sun has been out and is perfect weather to go in the pool or the beach. Before you go on your trip you have to make sure you have your sun screen for your trip to the pool or the beach. 

I wanted to introduce you to one of my favorite stores LAVANILA LABORATORIES. They have amazing wide variety of amazing products. I have done several review for their products in past. Today I was able to review there Healthy Sunscreen SPF 40 For Face. This product is 100 percent Natural Sunscreen. Why is sunscreen so important you may ask? Wearing sunscreen prevents sunburn, cell damage, and premature signs of aging. What is so special about Lavanila 40 for face? It is highly nourishing and safe alternative to chemical laden formulas. This product is developed with a new generation of natural minerals sunscreens that offer great protection for your skin. It helps protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays and it also helps protects your skin and keeps your skin nourished. 

When I was sent a bottle of SPF Healthy Sun Screen I was very excited to be able to try it. It came in handy when I had to go out side this week in this warm hot weather. This comes in a 1.8 oz tube. When I tried this product it come in a white kind of thick cream. When I squirted some out to try, I was afraid that it would not absorb in my skin well. I was surprised it rubbed in my skin very well and did not leave a greasy feeling. I was very impressed. This did not a have a fragrance and did not leave a strange smell like other sunscreens have in the past. This sunscreen is 100 percent natural and completely free of any chemicals. My overall thoughts of this product is that I would recommend it over other sunscreens. This one is my favorite of as now. Now I can enjoy a day at the beach or my pool and not feel greasy an icky from sunscreen. Now I feel like I am protected. This bottle retails for 28 dollars for a 1.8 oz tube. I would say it is very worth it. You can find this product at sephora.com or lavanila.com






7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is really good. This information is really useful for those who have searched for this and you have great knowledge about this. I’m really impressed with your post.cbd sunscreen benefits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good information, I am highly obliged to you that you have shared this information with us. I got some valuable knowledge, and it is really helpful for everyone. Thanks for sharing it once again. pure cbd oil south africa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am heartily thankful to you that you have shared this best information with us. I got some different kind of knowledge from your web page, and it is really helpful for everyone. Thanks once again for share it. Digitrac Tractor Price

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have provided excellent data for us. It is great and informative for everyone. Keep posting always. I am very thankful to you. Thanks once again. Swaraj 744

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing this blog. I have always loved this type of blog

    Swaraj 744

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your posts are always awesome and information, I would like to thank you for posting such blogs.
    Eicher Pro 2049 Price

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...