Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Robotech DVD Review

NWS_488_4_3042My son received a copy of the movie Robotech the Movie. Here is a little background about Robotech: Love Live Alive. This is a two disc dvd. The Shadow Chronicles: is taken place during and after the events of the Robotech The New Generation follow the adventure of Lieutenant Lance. Belmont as he recounts his journey from before his first encounter with Scott Bernard to the aftermat following Admiral Rick Hunter's expedition to liberate the Earth from the mysterious Invid Race. 

When we watched the movie it was harder for me to focus with this DVD it was not my style. Although my five year old loves it. I like how the dvd was animations and it was easier for my son to follow this dvd. A lot of details went this movie and you had to pay attention to this DVD to understand it. If your child or your a fan of Robotech you will find this dvd quite familiar and be able to follow it easily. My son said he would recommend this dvd for children around his age and not for parents. This DVD is available come out today and you can find it at your local store or amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...