Friday, August 16, 2013

EnvyDerm Review

I was recently introduced to EnvyDerm Cosmetics. They carry a line of products for your eyelash's and your lips. I was very intrigued when I stumbled upon EnvyDerm Lip Volumizing and conditioning Plumper. I am always trying to make my lip look healthier and not chapped. EnvyDerm gave me the oppurtunity to try one of their Lip Plumper. Their product comes in 16 different colors. They have a great selection of colors and it was hard to choose which particular color I wanted to try. I finally came to the decision that I wanted to try Rose Blue Shimmer. Before I tried this product I wanted to read a little bit about this product before I tried it out. This product will help up to 37 percent for fuller plumped lips. This will start instantly with no pain or burning or stinging involved. I was not sold yet after reading about this product.

When I first tried this product I put it on my lips and I will admit I was a little nervous at first. I was afraid that I would feel burning sensation even though it told me I would not. It felt like I was putting on my regular gloss. What I enjoyed about this product that it was long wearing and did not have a sticky or greasy feeling. That is a major plus for me with any kind of gloss products. I will admit my lips looked great after one use of this gloss. It may be my new favorite gloss. It also had a great color tint to it. I would use it for a night out. You could replace this with your regular lipstick.

This product come in a 0.18 fl oz and you can find their product at their website here. 






Drench your lips in this revolutionary, irresistible, juicy gloss that range from sheer to semi sheer.
- With lip plumping properties that help restore youthful fullness, plumpness and volume day after day while producing a natural luminosity of colors that lasts and lasts without stickiness, it's fortified with over 13 organic moisturizing oils, vitamins, super fruit berries and powerful extracts to soothe, soften, condition and prevent dryness while providing maximum protection.
- Peptides and Tripeptides treat your lips and boost collagen, thus enhancing your lips contour and volume instantly as well as longterm with 4 weeks of continued use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...