Thursday, August 15, 2013

GiftCardResuce.com Review

  For Emmy's Deals Anniversary Bash we wanted to introduce you to GiftCardRescue.com. I know when it comes to birthdays and special occasions I like to purchase gift cards for presents. Sometimes it is hard to find that special gift for that special someone. I like buying a gift card to a place that they enjoy so they can pick out what they like. 

Well I was recently introduced to GiftCardRescue.com and let me tell you they are pretty amazing. You can buy gift cards from their site and you can also sell your wanted gift cards to their site. 

When you are looking on their website you will find a variety of different gift cards to your favorite websites. When you click on the specific gift card that you want you will be able to see how many gift cards are available. Than it will list how many gift cards and the value of each card. I really like that option is that you can choose a card and have a choice of which amount you want. I love the selections and that you have options. Also the best feature of buying a gift card from GiftCardRescue.com you are saving money. You will pay less than you would normally pay for a gift card. Which is amazing.

The other part that I like about this website is I know at times I receive gift cards around Christmas time. Sometimes I will not use the gift card that I receive and I am not sure what I will do with it. Well now I know that I can sell it to GiftCardRescue.com and earn a little bit of money in the process.

I received a 25 dollar gift card from GiftCardResuce for a review. I was impressed in how fast I received the card. When I received it I noticed how cute the gift card was. It was a Happy Birthday gift card. When I tested the gift card out at target. I was impressed on how easy it was to use and the whole amount was there. It was a easy transaction and I would highly recommend them. I know in the future I will be using them again.

You can find them at their website here
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...