Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Little Pony Equestria Girls Dvd Review

MLPEquestrinagirls 

I am very excited to share with you that My Little Pony characters are growing up. In this dvd they are magically transformed into teenage girls so they could leave their magical kingdom and experience high school. 

I think that this is a very neat idea that they are letting the My Little Ponies experience high school. I believe that this would be great for girls who are in middle school. This kind of gives them a little idea of what high school is about.

In this move Twilight Sparkle's crown is stolen from the Crystals Empire. Princess Sparkle goes after her crown and she is thrown into an alternate world where she is turned into a teenage girl. If Princess Sparkle has any hope to returning to Equestria, she has to learn how to fit in. Princess Sparkle has to learn to fit in, in this strange world and defeat Sunset Shimmer. During this competition she does have help from spike and five teenage girls who remind her of her friends from back home. 

I really like the new twist that they did with My Little Ponies. It seems like some audience may not like it and some do. I like change and I think this movie may not be for younger girls like my daughter because she will not understand what is going on. I believe this would be perfect for girls five and up. It gives them something new and adventures. My son who is five seemed to be more interested in this DVD. You will be able to find this movie on September 2 at your local store or amazon.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...