Sunday, August 25, 2013

Shelia G's Brownie Brittle Review


Around the Holiday Season I am always trying to find those special treats to have at home or during the time when family is visiting. I know from now on I will always have Sheila G's Brownie Brittle in my home during the holiday season. Sheila G. is the creator of this fabulous treat. In 1992 Shelia G Mains took a family treasured recipe for fudge brownies and baked her way into a thriving business. After Sheila would bake her fudge brownies you would find her going through the bakery and finding the brittle bat off the side sheet pans as the brownies were cooling on their racks. She said they were the same amazing taste but they had this amazing crunch to them. Then she wanted to find out how she could make the whole pan of brownies crunchy. Of course she found a way to do that and now she is bringing us Brownie Brittle.
 
Shelia G's Brownie Brittle comes in 4 varieties: Chocolate Chip, Mint Chocolate Chip, Toffee Crunch, and Salted Carmel. I would say my two favorite ones are Chocolate Chip and Mint Chocolate chip. I could not choose between both to come up with a favorite one. I was amazed on how crunchy the brownie was and brittle and the amazing taste to it. When my kids and I picked up the Chocolate Chip bag we could not put it down within minutes the bag was completely empty. They brownie brittle pieces that come in the package are decent size. I also love how they are not messy. You would think that they would be very crumbly. I was afraid that the Mint Chocolate chip one would not have the right amount of chocolate and mint together. I was surprised with my first bite. Lets say this package dissipated and my children had no clue where it was. I am defitnely going to buy more for the holiday and definitely have them out during my holiday parties. You can find Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...