Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Room on the Broom Review

Screen Shot 2013-08-19 at 9.09.51 AM
If you are a fan of the DVD The Gruffalo that was based on the popular children's book, than you may be interested in the Room on the Broom. They are both by Julie Donaldson and Axel Scheffler. 

I was recently introduced to Room on the Broom. This is Ncirlce newest release. I was really excited when we received a copy of Room on the Broom book and the DVD. My children loved the book and we have been reading it almost every night. I was not quite sure if I would personally enjoy or like the book because I am not fond of witches. When I first read this story to my daughter I fell in love with the concept and the story it self. I was very surprised that this story ended up as one of my favorite and it had good morals and values.

room on the broomA little about the story: It about a happy witch and her cat and they are flying through the sky on their broomstick - until the witch drops her hat, bow and her wand. There are the helpful animals to help the nice witch out. In return they want to ride on her broomstick. After everyone is on the broomstick the witch thinks that it will hold everyone, except when the broom breaks she will have to face a mean dragon. Will her new friends come through for the nice witch?

The DVD is also a hit in our house. My children constantly watch it over and over. My children love reading the book and watching the movie. The movie brings the book to life. The DVD is about 60 minutes which is great for my daughter. My daughter can sit still just about that long. This DVD keeps her attention and she has fallen in love with the nice which. It has great details both the movie and dvd. I am having a small halloween party this year for my children and I am going to be definitely going to show this DVD for halloween. I am also going to bringing this book into my sons kindergarten class!! I would recommend Room on the Broom it is really a cute boo. 
 
WEBSITE  FACEBOOK

I received one or more product to conduct a review. I was not paid to write this post. This post is 100 percent my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...